Best six positive nouns or positive personal nouns that start with E are given below
Under the table you also get meaning, examples, and origin time of these words.
|1. Ecstasy||2. Enlightenment|
|3. Emotion||4. Education|
|5. Entrepreneur||6. Equity|
With meaning, examples and origin time-
1. Ecstasy (Noun) (1350–1400) Joy, heaven, paradise, delight, bliss.
My father was in ecstasy when I won my scholarship.
She took a tablet of the designer drug Ecstasy.
2. Enlightenment (Noun) (1660–70) Open-mindedness, education, insight, awareness, advancement.
The Enlightenment was the morning star of modernity.
The Enlightenment made claims for equality that waited to be acted upon.
3. Emotion (Noun) (1570–80) Passion, affection, feeling, sentiment, love, softness.
Love, hatred, and grief are emotion.
Don’t hold your emotion in, cry if you want to.
4. Education (Noun) (1525–35) Enlightenment, learning, knowledge, refinement, teaching.
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
The education of a man never completed until he dies.
5. Entrepreneur (Noun) (1875–80) Magnate, merchant, trader, businessman, business executive.
The entrepreneur takes business risks in the hope of making a profit.
But the true meaning of the word entrepreneur is far broader.
6. Equity (Noun) (1275–1325) Fairness, justice, ownership, value, balance.
He sold his equity in the company last year.
They shared the work of the house with equity.