Best fifteen positive words that start with W are given below
Under the table you also get origin time, meaning, and examples of these words.
With origin time, meaning and examples-
1. Warm (Adjective) (before 900) Friendly, cordial, pleasant, loving, hot, sunny.
The children are very tactile with warm, loving natures.
The room was flooded with warm and golden sunlight.
2. Wealthy (Adjective) (1325–75) Prosperous, affluent, comfortable, rich, moneyed.
Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
She was born into a wealthy family.
3. Well (Adjective) (before 900) Satisfactory, all right, fine, acceptable, ok.
Speak well of your friend, of your enemy say nothing.
Thinking well is wise; planning well, wiser; doing well, wisest, and best of all.
4. Whole (Adjective) (before 900) Full, total, entire, complete, full-length.
I spent the whole day cleaning.
One who loves not wine, woman and song, remains a fool his whole life long.
5. Wisdom (Noun) (before 900) Knowledge, intelligence, good sense, logic, rationale.
Experience is the mother of wisdom.
Learn wisdom by the follies of others.
It is wisdom sometimes to seem a fool.
6. Win (Verb) (before 900) Victory, success, gain, achieve, earn, obtain.
Cheaters never win and winners never cheat.
You win some, you lose some.
7. Wise (Adjective) (before 900) Intelligent, enlightened, sharp, insightful, logical, rational.
Fools look to tomorrow, and wise men use tonight.
Wise men love truth, whereas fools shun it.
8. Wonderful (Adjective) (before 1100) Amazing, lovely, super, marvelous, glorious.
I love the spring – it’s a wonderful time of the year.
He was a wonderful father to both his natural and adopted children.
Life is a wonderful journey. Make it your journey and not someone else’s.
9. Worthy (Adjective) (1175–1225) Honest, trusted, virtuous, moral, ethical, honorable.
The money we raise will be going to a very worthy cause.
As a young and spirited politician, he seems a worthy vessel for the nation’s hopes.
10. With (Preposition) (before 900) Through, accompanied by, because of, due to, owing to.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Cry with one eye and laugh with the other.
11. Work (Noun) (before 900) Employment, occupation, act, duties, creation, job.
Work will not kill a man but worry will.
Love makes one fit for any work.
12. Welcome (Noun) (before 900) Warm reception, red carpet, salutation, greeting, hospitality, acceptance.
The team was given a royal welcome.
I like to bring my friends home to a warm welcome from my family.
13. Will (Noun) (before 900) Desire, determination, purposefulness, decision, dedication.
If you don’t aim high you will never hit high.
The person who arrives, early will (probably) succeed.
14. Winner (Noun) (1325–75) Victor, champion, hero, defeater, number one.
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
The lucky winner will be able to choose from three different holidays.
15. Wish (Verb) (before 900) Hope, want, hunger for, desire, choose.
If you wish good advice, consult an old man.
I wish to express my thanks to you for instructing my child.