Best eight positive personality adjectives or positive adjectives that start with J are given below
Under the table you also get meaning, examples, and origin time of these words.
|1. Jolly||2. Judicious|
|3. Jocular||4. Jubilant|
|5. Juicy||6. Jovial|
|7. Jazzy||8. Jake|
- List of Positive Personality Adjectives or Positive Adjectives That Start With K
- List of Positive Personality Adjectives or Positive Adjectives That Start With I
With meaning, examples and origin time-
1. Jolly (Adjective) (1275–1325) Joyful, good-humored, lighthearted, bright, positive.
We had a jolly time with the family.
The atmosphere was festive and jolly.
2. Judicious (Adjective) (1590–1600) Well judged, common-sense, logical, rational, diplomatic.
We should listen to the judicious opinion of that old man.
The President authorizes the judicious use of military force to protect our citizens.
3. Jocular (Adjective) (1620–30) Amusing, funny, comical, entertaining, cheerful.
His brilliant speech, jocular talk, and profound knowledge won our enthusiastic applause.
He sounded in a jocular mood.
4. Jubilant (Adjective) (1660–70) Overjoyed, thrilled, rejoicing, jumping for joy, exultant.
Liverpool was in a jubilant mood after their cup victory.
The fans were in jubilant mood as they left the stadium.
5. Juicy (Adjective) (1400–50) Very interesting, fascinating, exciting, thrilling, spicy.
I’ve got some really juicy gossip for you.
She told me all the juicy details.
6. Jovial (Adjective) (1580–90) Happy, friendly, smiling, amiable, cheery.
He addressed me in a jovial manner.
Michael was in a jovial and optimistic mood.
7. Jazzy (Adjective) (1915–20) Colorful, bright, eye-catching, vibrant, bold.
It’s a jazzy sports car.
That’s a jazzy tie you’re wearing.
8. Jake (Adjective) (1895–1900) All right, satisfactory, fine, agreeable, good, ok.
It was windy and Jake felt cold.