Best eight positive personality adjectives or positive adjectives that start with M are given below
Under the table you also get meaning, examples, and origin time of these words.
|1. Master||2. Maximum|
|3. Mighty||4. Miraculous|
|5. Magical||6. Majestic|
|7. Magnificent||8. Manifest|
With meaning, examples and origin time-
1. Master (Adjective) (before 900) Expert, skilled, adept, chief, great.
Every man is the master of his own fortune.
Money is a good servant, but a bad master.
Pride never left his master without a fall.
2. Maximum (Adjective) (1730–40) Highest, topmost, greatest, supreme, extreme.
For maximum effect do the exercises every day.
He played the situation carefully for maximum advantage.
3. Mighty (Adjective) (before 900) Powerful, massive, large, vast, gigantic.
From a little spark may burst a mighty flame.
He gave it a mighty push and it opened.
4. Miraculous (Adjective) (1400–50) Amazing, extraordinary, unbelievable, remarkable, wonderful.
The new treatment effected a miraculous cure.
The diet promised miraculous weight-loss.
5. Magical (Adjective) (1545–55) Supernatural, dreamy, mystical, secret, incredible.
We spent a magical week in Paris.
We walked home arm-in-arm in the magical moonlight.
6. Majestic (Adjective) (1595–1605) Awesome, great, glorious, impressive, magnificent.
This lovely village is surrounded by majestic mountain scenery.
The great ship looked majestic in her new colors.
7. Magnificent (Adjective) (1425–75) Impressively beautiful, monumental, royal, posh, wonderful.
The magnificent scene of the waterfall is pleasant.
The Taj Mahal is a magnificent building.
8. Manifest (Adjective) (1350–1400) Clear, transparent, plain, obvious, definite.
That vision was made manifest in the Ford Motor Company.
The rules and regulations should be made to be manifest to all staff.