Best six positive personality adjectives or positive adjectives that start with N are given below
Under the table you also get meaning, examples, and origin time of these words.
|1. Nice||2. New|
|3. Neat||4. Notable|
|5. Noble||6. Nifty|
With meaning, examples and origin time-
1. Nice (Adjective) (1250–1300) Pleasant, charming, delightful, likable, friendly.
Be elegant and with a nice personality.
Everything is nice in your garden.
2. New (Adjective) (before 900) Fresh, latest, current, recently developed, advanced.
Everything is good when new, but friends when old.
Our country needs many more those men who have new imagination.
3. Neat (Adjective) (1300–50) Pure, clean-cut, well organized, straight, elegant.
He keeps his room clean and neat.
He gave a neat summary of the financial situation.
4. Notable (Adjective) (1300–50) Memorable, unforgettable, remarkable, outstanding, significant.
The town is notable for its busy open-air market.
The company has made notable gains in productivity.
5. Noble (Adjective) (1175–1225) Gentle, noble-born, excellent, supreme, magnificent.
The nobler the more humble.
Every noble work is at first impossible.
6. Nifty (Adjective) (1860–65) Fashionable, stylish, smart, skillful, effective.
It was a nifty arrangement, a perfect partnership.
It’s a nifty computer game that teaches math skills.