Best six positive personality adjectives or positive adjectives that start with O are given below
Under the table you also get meaning, examples, and origin time of these words.
|1. Open||2. Optimistic|
|3. Outstanding||4. Original|
|5. Open-minded||6. Ok|
With meaning, examples and origin time-
1. Open (Adjective) (before 900) Accessible, available, frank, not shut, not closed.
It is easy to open a shop but hard to keep it always open.
An open enemy is better than a hollow friend.
Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open.
2. Optimistic (Adjective) (1840–50) Hopeful, confident, positive, bright, sanguine.
Your view is too optimistic.
The meeting ended on an optimistic note.
3. Outstanding (Adjective) (1605–15) Excellent, marvelous, magnificent, wonderful, skillful.
It’s an area of outstanding natural beauty.
She has outstanding powers of observation.
4. Original (Adjective) (1300–50) Authentic, genuine, actual, indigenous, native.
The room still has many of its original features.
We’ve made one or two modifications to the original design.
5. Open-minded (Adjective) (1820–30) Impartial, neutral, flexible, responsive, willing to change.
You can talk to her about anything— she’s very open-minded.
He was very open-minded about other people’s work.
6. Ok (Adjective) (1839-1840) All right, fine, fit, permissible, allowable.
Don’t cry, Laura. It’ll be OK.
I think I did OK in the exam.