Best eight positive personality adjectives or positive adjectives that start with T are given below
Under the table you also get meaning, examples, and origin time of these words.
|1. Thankful||2. Tenacious|
|3. Thriving||4. Timely|
|5. Thorough||6. Thrilling|
|7. Thoughtful||8. Terrific|
With meaning, examples and origin time-
1. Thankful (Adjective) (before 900) Glad, pleased, satisfied, grateful, obliged.
Be thankful for what you have. You’ll end up having more.
You should be thankful to be alive.
2. Tenacious (Adjective) (1600–10) Determined, purposeful, strong-willed, persistent, persevering.
We should be tenacious of our rights.
He was the most tenacious politician in the United States.
3. Thriving (Adjective) (1150–1200) prosperous, successful, flourishing, palmy, going.
Some components of a thriving friendship are honesty, naturalness, thoughtfulness, some common interests.
She runs a thriving grocery business.
4. Timely (Adjective) (before 1000) Appropriate, at the right time, opportune, suitable, convenient.
Timely snow foretells a bumper harvest.
The pain worked off because he received timely treatment.
5. Thorough (Adjective) (before 900) Hard-working, industrious, laborious, careful, perfect.
Your research has obviously been very thorough.
We are making a thorough investigation.
6. Thrilling (Adjective) (1520–30) Exciting, stimulating, as by chilling, vibrating, trembling.
It’s thrilling to see people diving into the sea from a cliff.
This stadium has seen many thrilling football matches.
7. Thoughtful (Adjective) (1150–1200) Philosophical, thinking, meditative, deep in thought, dreamy.
She’s a very kind and thoughtful person.
A simple question requiring a long and thoughtful answer.
8. Terrific (Adjective) (1660–70) Extremely good, excellent, amazing, wonderful, marvelous.
My mother is a terrific cook!
Everybody, there was having a terrific time.