Best six positive personality adjectives or positive adjectives that start with W are given below
Under the table you also get meaning, examples, and origin time of these words.
|1. Warm||2. Wealthy|
|3. Well||4. Whole|
|5. Wise||6. Wonderful|
With meaning, examples and origin time-
1. Warm (Adjective) (before 900) Friendly, cordial, pleasant, loving, hot, sunny.
The children are very tactile with warm, loving natures.
The room was flooded with warm and golden sunlight.
2. Wealthy (Adjective) (1325–75) Prosperous, affluent, comfortable, rich, moneyed.
Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
She was born into a wealthy family.
3. Well (Adjective) (before 900) Satisfactory, all right, fine, acceptable, ok.
Speak well of your friend, of your enemy say nothing.
Thinking well is wise; planning well, wiser; doing well, wisest, and best of all.
4. Whole (Adjective) (before 900) Full, total, entire, complete, full-length.
I spent the whole day cleaning.
One who loves not wine, woman and song, remains a fool his whole life long.
5. Wise (Adjective) (before 900) Intelligent, enlightened, sharp, insightful, logical, rational.
Fools look to tomorrow, and wise men use tonight.
Wise men love truth, whereas fools shun it.
6. Wonderful (Adjective) (before 1100) Amazing, lovely, super, marvelous, glorious.
I love the spring – it’s a wonderful time of the year.
He was a wonderful father to both his natural and adopted children.
Life is a wonderful journey. Make it your journey and not someone else’s.