Best six positive verbs or action words or action verbs for resume and cover letter that start with B are given below
Under the table you also get meaning, examples, and origin time of these words.
|1. Believe||2. Burgeon|
|3. Belong||4. Blare|
|5. Bustle||6. Buff|
With meaning, examples and origin time-
1. Believe (Verb) (1150–1200) Trust, have confidence in, accept, rely on, swallow.
They believe that God created the world.
We soon believe what we desire.
2. Burgeon (Verb) (1275–1325) Expand, accelerate, accumulate, boom, build-up, flourish.
Love burgeoned between them.
Seeds begin to burgeon at the commencement of spring.
3. Belong (Verb) (1595–1605) Acceptance, attachment, affiliation, union, closeness.
I really think that we belong together.
The photos belong in an album.
4. Blare (Verb) (1400–50) Blast, sound loudly, roar, announce, release.
A blare of sunlight flooded the room as he opened the shutters.
The blare of the speaker burst upon our ears.
5. Bustle (Verb) (1615–25) Active, energetic, lively, hurry, rush, sweep.
Tell the children to bustle up.
I love the hustle and bustle of the marketplace.
6. Buff (Verb) (1900–05) Polish, clean, burnish, shine, smooth, wipe.
She was wearing a buff uniform.
Next morning when I arrived there were two new buff folders on my desk.